6.16.2009

KitchenAid


For our wedding, Tyler and I received a really nice, $30 set of KitchenAid mixing bowls. They are a beautiful red color, but that didn't last long. It's been just under six months and the inside of the bowls look all scuffed up and pink (instead of red). To make matters worse, the smallest bowl has three large cracks in the bottom!

I was really disappointed about how poorly the bowls have held up, so I emailed KitchenAid Customer Service. Within two days they emailed me back, apologized, and are sending me a brand new set in the mail, free of charge. I don't even have to send the broken one back; they told me to just throw it away. That's what I call good customer service! Thank you, KitchenAid! It doesn't fix the problem with the bowls, but it sure is nice to know someone out there cares enough to replace them.

No comments: