7.29.2010

Midway

Two weeks ago, Tyler and I drove down to San Diego and toured the USS Midway Navy ship. Parts of it were really neat, and parts of it were really boring to me. (I think Tyler was fascinated by the whole thing though - especially the planes on the top deck.) 

Look at the beautiful San Diego harbor!

On top of the boat

Playing tug-of-war (not sure who won though...)

Sitting in an ejected seat like Top Gun

Stuck in the Navy ship's jail

There were dozens of cheesy cardboard cutouts everywhere in the ship. Tyler made sure to take a picture with each one!

(note: Tyler's cast is off now! It has been for a week now, and he's been loving it!)

1 comment:

Linze Kate said...

I love Tyler's face in the last one - Bwahahaha! I'm glad y'all are doing fabulous! :) Oh, and I LOVE all your projects - you are so creative, Alex!
*muah*