10.31.2010

(almost) 40 weeks!

 Just in case Jack comes tonight (knock on wood, right?) I had Tyler take a picture of me. My belly is soooo huge!! I didn't realize how enormous it is!
Here is the view I have every.single.day. Can't wait to see my feet again.

(And on a strange, random, too-much-information side note, do you know how hard it is to pee in a cup nowadays? I have to leave a urine sample every single week at the doctor and it's ridiculously difficult! This belly gets in the way of everything.)

2 days and counting!




And Happy Birthday to my Mom, the "birthday witch"! She is so selfless and patient, and loves to serve others. She has sacrificed so much for our family, and I want her to know that I really appreciate it. She isn't afraid to share her testimony of the gospel, and I really admire her for that. She has always been compassionate and loving, and I am grateful for her example! I know our children will learn a lot from their Grandma Tammy. :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

We are a little relieved that he hasn't been born on Halloween. Tomorrow would be a perfect day! (so make sure you have lots of plans)You don't look quite miserable enough- maybe you should go jogging.

Kamie said...

You are huge! (haha) I sure hope he comes soon for you! I was so happy that Ari came 3 days early (it doesn't seem like much time in normal minds but in pregnant minds it seems like forever!) I feel your pain! I still have your present.. maybe Jack is waiting until the 4 of us get together! LOL

N. Tipps said...

I know you don't know me...I just clicked on your name over at Design Mom. Yes, I do know how hard it is to pee in a cup when you can't even see inside the toilet. It's not fun! Good luck with your labor/delivery and nursing (if that's what you decide to do.) And one thing you need to make some time for is getting a professional massage. Especially after you have the baby.

Alie said...

N. Tipps-
Thanks - you are so sweet! One thing I think I wish I had done a week ago is splurge a little on a pedicure. My feet/toes (although my husband has graciously tried) just aren't the same anymore - lacking in love! Maybe afterward he's born.