5.16.2011

Listen up here, kids.


I've got exciting news.

My NEW BLOG is finally finished! I went through about 5926781 designs before finally settling on the one that just "fit". Then it took Tyler just a few hours to code it and it was live last night! Ta da!

I've switched to wordpress, but not entirely due to the technical glitches Blogger had last week. Tyler has been trying to get me to make the switch for months now. I was amazed at how easy and quickly it moved all of my posts and comments over. 

If you'd like to keep following along, simply bookmark our new address (blog.doublejones.com) or you can still "follow" me through blogger (just add me using my url- blog.doublejones.com, and if you're still confused there's a super-short tutorial right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHyU4ETEb-I). For those of you using a reader (i.e., google reader) don't forget to resubscribe your RSS feed with the new URL.

I'll be making some changes to the new blog. 
First, I've made things easier for you to find. I've noticed the google search in blogger doesn't work efficiently, so Tyler added a new and improved search engine to my new blog that should help. 
Secondly, I've also added links at the top for popular topics, if you'd like to browse certain posts. 
Finally, hopefully in the few weeks or so I'll start doing a few regularly scheduled posts. Ideally, I'd like to do a recipe post, design post and family post, each once a week.

Let me know what you think of the new changes! I'd love to hear feedback (good and bad!) and I'd love for you all to keep following along. :)


No comments: