5.02.2011

Today I am One Hundred and Eighty One


...days old, that is.
Yep. I'm now the proud Momma of a six-month old.

What can I say? This mothering thing is turning out to be easy-peasy (bahaha.) He poops, he sleeps, he eats, he plays. Ninety-nine percent of the time I know exactly what this little guy wants.

How can you not be thankful for every.single.day God gives you when you have this little giggly boy around? The kid is genuinely excited about life and I love that it rubs off on our family. { Yeah, and guess who he gets his laugh from. Just guess.}

I'm even more proud to say this little boy loves to eat his veggies. So far he loves carrots, squash, green beans, and sweet potato. He also thinks bananas, pears, and apples are quite tasty too. (I'll admit some of the time it goes like this: Jack gets a bite, Mommy gets a (tiny) taste! Jack gets another bite. Why don't my veggies taste this good?)

He is great in his highchair, and still loves to take naps. This boy averages anywhere from 3-5 naps a day, and then goes on to sleep from 8pm to 6:30am! What a champ!


He can almost sit up by himself. We're working on it, grandma&grandpa. He can make it about ten seconds before his little sausage fingers reach for a toy, and then bam! the kid's down. He's had quite a few face-forward tumbles, but so far he's still alive.


Happy six-months, Jack! You We made it!

Come back tomorrow for a post of my favorite (priceless) baby gear.

No comments: