9.24.2009

BYU vs. FSU... reflections

I doubt anyone reads this blog to read much about BYU football, but I'm going to write anyway. When BYU loses, I take it very hard. However, throughout the wins and losses, I try to distinguish not only that something wrong was happening, but how it was going wrong. You can even ask Alie... I stayed until the last minute of the game to figure out what it was that was falling apart.

I read this article today from DeepShadesofBlue.com. They aren't aiming to gripe or complain like some sites. They aren't explaining that things went wrong, but how they went wrong. They go a little deeper than your nightly SportsCenter reporting. The site is maintained and authored by several ex-BYU players such as Ben Criddle, Quinn Gouch (who founded the site).

And thanks to this site, I finally understand things that happened last Saturday that caused us to lose.

http://deepshadesofblue.com/my-belated-fsu-summary/

We really need to get some players on the defense some experience. We need to mix things up for Max Hall.

No comments: