6.01.2010

Hello, Jack Jones!



We had our first (and probably only?) ultrasound early this afternoon and found out baby "it" is a BOY! We're so excited to share pictures with you of baby Jack's first "appearance". I won't post his "outer plumbing" (as the sonographer put it) online, but just take our word for it. It's a boy. :)

The top picture is his cute little foot (he was extremely wiggly today!) and the on bottom you can see his body and both legs. It was one of the neatest experiences, seeing a little boy moving around inside my belly. Honestly, it was surreal. But finally knowing who is inside me makes so grin. I've been smiling all day! Tonight we went shopping for Jack's first outfit, but found that most baby clothes are pretty ugly. Good thing we tried Macy's, where we found a pack of five onesies that we fell in love with. 

Anyway, welcome Baby Jack to our family!



8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I love the name you picked!

Lauren said...

named for 24?

kwistin said...

I'm so happy, dear! I loved getting your text, too. :)

Yeah, so is it Jack from 24? And are you going to post pregnant pictures??

Courtney said...

Congratulations! Boy clothes are hard to find- I like the Carters Outlet, Gymboree, Oshkosh, Gap and Old Navy. Department stores aren't nearly as cute with baby clothes.

Alie said...

Eh, not exactly named after Jack Bauer, but close. We decided a lot of the really good hero characters in the world are names Jack. I don't know of a villain named Jack, only heroes. It's just a classic, good-guy name. :)

Kim said...

Yay! I've always thought a boy should be first. Love the name, it has a good jack johnson ring to it. And he's got a built in nickname- JJ

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!!! Boys are so much fun!

Paula Franck said...

My sister's neighbor has a son named Jack and a daughter named Jill - for reals!!
congrats, boys are the best but then I never did have a girl to compare.
Sorry to hear about Tyler's arm 0uch!!
Good luck with the move.