11.11.2010

Free Baby Feeding Chart


I was unable to find a decent looking (& free) feeding chart for Jack, and the whiteboard in our kitchen is running out of space to mark his feedings. Thus, I created my own handy chart this afternoon in Illustrator. Just print it out and cut it in half. :) If you want it any bigger, see below!

(I'm also thinking this would be good in an 8x10 frame...just write on the glass with a whiteboard marker and erase! I actually might do that because I've got an extra frame laying around...)

UPDATE: Find the large, 8.5x11 printable chart here on my new blog.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

That is great!!! I'm going to print some out right now.

gbrooks said...

Super cute. I'm saving it for when I have the next one. I have to say it made me laugh because after the first two months or so the chart was flung to the wolves...BUT I do have those scribbles still around our place because I'm unable to let go of that very tiring time in my life.

Dodo said...

Thanks for sharing the template with us! I tried to print it out but it is blurred. Do you mind sending the pdf file to me? My email is dorothyhui@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with the feeding chart. I'd like to get this a bit bigger. Do you mind sending me the pdf?

My email is: acandersons@hotmail.com
Thanks a million :)

Anonymous said...

can you please send a pdf of the chart to a arriekav@yahoo.com
It's a great chart!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This would be a great form to use for our twins we are expecting next month. Could you please email me the pdf? ischwrtz@yahoo.com
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Can you please email me th PDF. I also printed it out and it's blurry. This is awesome! Andreae805@aim.com

Anonymous said...

great design and content! would love the larger copy. please email to jennnnnnnnnn (at) gmail (dot) com. thanks :)