1.11.2011

FREE Printable Calendar

On another blog I read they mentioned this free (!!) printable calendar from Jeannie Jeannie. I am in love with its bold, graphic quality and wish I had created it myself.
I normally bookmark things like this and intend to print them out one day (which means it will probably never happen) but since I am already printing things out on campus today, I thought I'd throw this job in there too. Soon we will have this lovely, graphic calendar on our family room wall. :) It will hang on the blank wall where our giant, oversized clock used to hang. Unfortunately when we moved into this apartment I didn't secure it on the wall correctly and it fell and broke. We tried to fix it, but deemed it "unfixable". Sad. I still want to get another oversized clock but maybe that will have to happen towards the end of this year when we move.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing!

Jordan said...

This is super cute! Good Idea Alie!