4.04.2010

KitchenAid Bowls

So remember the post about my KitchenAid bowls? My second set (white this time, in case you were wondering) is corrupted as well. The largest bowl has a large crack in it. So I sent another email to KitchenAid customer service requesting another set of bowls (my third set in less than a year and a half) or a refund. I'm a little fed up that they didn't last, but hopefully KitchenAid's customer service will be as helpful as last time...

Bottom line: I don't trust many KitchenAid products anymore. I love our spatula, but some of the other spoons and spatulas are low-quality. You're really just paying for the name "KitchenAid" to be printed on that black, plastic serving spoon.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Not to mention that utterly pitiful attempt at a can opener that they sold us.

Courtney said...

Bummer! I haven't been too impressed with their stuff either. I really like these rubber spatulas that Mom has that don't melt, and is all rubber and double ended. Also we have had good luck with our two sets of plastic melamine bowls.