10.15.2010

Food for Thought

I love date night. Tyler and I had a fantastic dinner at home (I even busted out the placemats tonight!) and then went to the dollar theater to see Despicable Me. That was sold out, so we saw Salt instead. Good choice....I think. A little bit predictable, and frankly, there weren't enough characters for me. I got sick of seeing Angelina Jolie's face for the entire two hours. At least in Cast Away "Wilson", the volleyball, splits the airtime with Tom Hanks.

After seeing the movie Salt tonight, I wonder though - do other countries make movies where Americans are the terrorists? We seem to have a plethora of action films that involve Russian spies infiltrating our government, but does Russia have a plethora of action films that involve American spies infiltrating their government?

No comments: